Brett Comstock DDS
BOARD CERTIFIED ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON
Dr. Comstock is an Idaho native who grew up in Nampa and received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Idaho. Dr. Comstock then attended Creighton University Dental School for his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) and completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Comstock started his oral and maxillofacial surgery practice in Boise, Idaho in 1990. Dr. Comstock practices full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery including dental implants, bone grafting, corrective jaw surgery, facial trauma repair, and the delivery of general anesthesia. In the past, he has served as the president of the Idaho State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is presently serving on the State Board of Dentistry.
ACTIVE MEMBER OF:
- Southwestern Idaho Dental Society
- Idaho State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Idaho Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Diplomat)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS HELD
- Idaho Dental License
- Idaho General Anesthesia Permit
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications
- Active Staff Privileges in the St. Alphonsus Hospital System
Dr. Comstock has a passion for many sports, which include snow and waterskiing, road and mountain biking, as well as golf. He also enjoys photography and spending time with his family. He lives in Boise with his wife, Candi, and has three grown children and two dogs.